Hello everyone! I had an amazing time recording a video in Portuguese about this, I get that question a lot! If I take my camera everywhere or I take my phone everywhere and people, I do take my phone everywhere more than I take my camera. I just got a new blogger camera which is much smaller that will help me to get better quality pictures in a normal day settings, but my IPhone does some amazing pictures that sometimes it’s hard to want to bring more and more gear.
I would like to share 6 tips for you to take a better picture with your iPhone 🙂
- Always clean your iPhone lenses. If it’s dirty it will probably look blurry or the quality won’t be the same
- Get ready!! Make sure you feel good so your pictures turned out the way you want, if you feel good with make up and hair done! Do it!!! If you feel good all natural! Do it!!! There is nothing good or bad, but when you are feeling good and confident about yourself that translate into the picture.
- Find a shaded area to take pictures at! You can do amazing things with the sun, but it’s more advanced to get that one right, if you are a beginner the safer way is for you to find a shade area and snap your picture there 🙂 if that can’t be avoided then have the sun behind you.
- When going out, keep your eyes off your phone and look around!! There is so many cute spots now everywhere. Business are building their places with a “instagram look” to attract costumers in, if the place is cute you probably want to go in, or just just walk by which then makes you want to go in! So keep your eyes open and write down the places you think it’s cute, and write down the mai colors there, or you can snap a pic so you can look on the pictures and plan your outfit later on.
- MOVEMENT!! While taking pictures, move around! So the picture feels comfortable 🙂 don’t worry about people around you, they have probably taken some pictures like that in the past so don’t worry! You are not the only one 🙂
- Last but definitely not least, edit your pictures!!! There is so many apps that you can edit from, and many of them are free. Here is my favorite editing apps: Lightroom mobile & VSCO for editing 🙂 and for textures : Mextures.
I have developed IPhone presets for you!! And I’m selling them for $30. It’s a great investment if you want your Instagram to look more professional.
If you use code : xoxo you get $10 OFF
Here is the link for my presets:Mobile Presets
All the pictures about was taken with my IPhone 7s plus and edit in Lightroom with my IPhone presets
Love you all and I hope to see my instagram tips in your feed soon!
Follow my Instagram @nikkirevertsen